Buying a firearm? Read HERE
Frequently Asked Questions + Firearm Purchasing Requirements
Have all documents on hand when visiting the store to ensure a speedy checkout.
Purchasing a firearm
- Must be 21+
- Valid California Drivers license (no out of state drivers license accepted)
- If there is "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" on your license, you will also need your PASSPORT or BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Firearms Safety Card (FSC) If you do not have a FSC then you can get one at the shop. You will be required to take a 30 question multiple choice test (mainly common sense questions) and pass. You may miss up to 7 questions. The test is $25.00
Purchasing a HANDGUN
In addition to the requirements as stated above, for a handgun purchase you need:
- 2nd proof of residency such as: VALID CA VEHICLE REGISTRATION / LEASE AGREEMENT / PROPERTY DEED / VALID HUNTING OR FISHING LICENSE / UTILITY BILL WITHIN THE LAST (3) MONTHS SUCH AS PG&E, XFINITY, OR HOME PHONE. CELL PHONE BILLS AND CAR INSURANCE BILLS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
- THERE IS A (10) DAY WAIT PERIOD TO PICK UP YOUR FIREARM. WE WILL INFORM YOU ON THE CORRECT DAY AND TIME TO PICK UP.
- YOU MAY PURCHASE AMMUNITION AT THE TIME OF PICK UP OF YOUR FIREARM.
- PER REGULATION, YOU MAY PURCHASE (1) HANDGUN PER (30) DAYS OF YOUR INITIAL DROS. AND NO LIMIT ON LONG GUNS
- WE ABIDE BY ALL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WE WILL IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, BEND ANY RULES FOR YOU OR ANYONE.
- IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US, BE ON TIME AND BE PATIENT.
WE WANT TO SERVICE EVERYONE IN A TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER. HAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS ON HAND WHEN COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO WHAT IS OUTLINED ABOVE SO DON'T ASK.